Back when I used to leave the house for work everyday, I packed lunch. I made turkey roll-ups all the time, because they were easy, tasty, and I didn't have to think about it. But I don't really eat them anymore, because I don't really pack lunch anymore; which is fine, because frankly, I was pretty burnt out on turkey roll-ups.

For some reason though, I've been craving them lately. And I thought Wookie would really dig them, so today, we made a turkey roll-up, and split it for lunch. She didn't eat as much of her half as I would have liked, but we'll definitely try them again sometime. 1 tortilla 1 tablespoon cream cheese handful of baby spinach 1/2 medium carrot, grated 2 slices oven roasted turkey breast Spread the cream cheese all over one side of the tortilla. Layer the baby spinach and grated carrots over 2/3 of the tortilla, so part of the cream cheese is still exposed. Put the turkey on top of the veggies, and roll it all up. The cream cheese will help hold the turkey roll together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment